Are you looking for high-quality prototypes made of serial material with form and function? You want your prototype injection moulding tool to be up to 70 percent cheaper than a conventional steel tool?
Rapid tooling is a modern prototyping method for the production of prototypes by injection moulding.
Our plastic injection moulding prototypes provide concrete answers and can be used like serial parts for the following:
- Checking the readiness of the design for series production
- Validating all component functions
- Getting a feel for the optical requirements
- Feasibility analysis of the injection moulding process
- Checking and testing the material
- Approvals for your product
... and sometimes the prototype project turns into a small series!
ABS, ASA, PA6, PA66, PC, PP, POM and many more
Material with flame protection, glass fibres, carbon fibres, drinking water approval, food grade or medical grade, in the colour you want!
TPE, TPS, TPU and TPV
Soft and elastic materials for 2C applications or seals, in the colour you want!